Monday, November 21, 2011

Happy Monday!



We got the best surprise in the mail today! A package sent from my brother and sister-in-law Jenn and their family.




Trent is modeling some of the cutest aprons I have ever seen. Made with love from my nephews and niece, even little Rylee put her mark on it. Can't wait to put these on and cook our Thanksgiving dinner, I just hope we don't get them dirty.





Letters from Michael and Mathiue. I think I read each of them at least five times, so cute! I don't know how I got so lucky to have such cute thoughtful boys as my nephews :).


Our refrigerator is finally complete!




Our home is decorated and ready for Thanksgiving. It is finally starting to look and feel like the Holidays out here. So thankful that I have such a sweet family that is always thinking about us!! Love you guys, Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment