Trent planted this papaya tree in the backyard of our apartment about 4 months ago. It started out as a little seed, he is getting so big.
Maricel, Me, Nette, Cynthia, Anita (Boss), Julie and Princess.
These are the girls that I work with. Christmas started early in our office. All of the girls I work with are Filipino, in the Philippines they start decorating in September!
These are the girls that I work with. Christmas started early in our office. All of the girls I work with are Filipino, in the Philippines they start decorating in September!
I thought I would do a quick post to update, obviously we have not been doing too much. Last night the power went out AGAIN. The power has gone out more times in the year I have lived here in Guam than it has in my entire life growing up in Utah. We spent a few hours hanging out on our balcony, thankfully it was really nice and breezy outside. The power finally came back on at 11:30pm.
We are really looking forward to the holidays this year though! Craig and Susan will be in Guam in just 2 days!!
We are really looking forward to the holidays this year though! Craig and Susan will be in Guam in just 2 days!!
No comments:
Post a Comment