
Yap
We celebrated my birthday by staying at Holiday Resort in Tumon Bay. The tourism here has been suffering since the earthquake in Japan, so we took advantage of the great rates and spent a night down in Tumon. Tumon is only about a five minute drive away from our apartment but it's always fun to get away for a bit and relax by the beach.
I just got back from dropping off Trent at the airport. He is on his way to Yap with his boss/advisors Tommy and Irene for a work trip. Yap is a little island that is about a two hour flight from Guam. I don't know much about this island and I actually had to google it when Trent told me he would be going there. Yap is known for it's scuba diving and giant manta rays. Tommy and Irene are workaholics so hopefully Trent gets to have a little break from work and do something fun while he is out there. It seems like an interesting place and I can't wait to see some of the pics he brings back!
I just got back from dropping off Trent at the airport. He is on his way to Yap with his boss/advisors Tommy and Irene for a work trip. Yap is a little island that is about a two hour flight from Guam. I don't know much about this island and I actually had to google it when Trent told me he would be going there. Yap is known for it's scuba diving and giant manta rays. Tommy and Irene are workaholics so hopefully Trent gets to have a little break from work and do something fun while he is out there. It seems like an interesting place and I can't wait to see some of the pics he brings back!
No comments:
Post a Comment