Saturday, June 4, 2011

Home

My Grandpa passed away on May 21, 2011 just a few days after his 93rd birthday. I decided to fly home for the funeral and surprise my parents. With the help of my brother and sister in law who picked me up from the airport and planned out how this surprise would go down. Everything worked out as planned and my parents had no idea. My mom cried of course and my dad acted like he saw a ghost. It was a long flight but worth every second. I was able to attend my Grandpa's funeral and spend time with my family that I haven't seen in almost 8 months. Trent was not able to come home with me. He is busy working 6 to 7 days a week on his thesis so that he can graduate and we can come home next Spring. I did get to spend time with Trent's parents and can I just add that I have some of the best in law's a girl could ask for! I also got to take a picture of the love of Trenton's life that he had to leave behind in Utah.............









His Car


But I think he likes me a little bit too. He met picked me up from the airport at almost midnight all dressed up with roses in his hand. When I got home he had a cake that he baked for me with a big 30 candle sitting on top, I think he could have left the candle tho ;).





No comments:

Post a Comment