Sunday, March 27, 2011




Purple Sweet Potato From Rota



Papaya



Trent's Octopus

Trent's boss Tommy went on a business trip to Rota and he brought us back some sweet potatoes. They can either be a dark orange color like regular sweet potatoes or this purple color. Tommy said you never know what color it's going to be until you cut into it. Rota is known for their sweet potatoes and now we know why, they were really good. He also gave us a papaya that grows in his backyard.

Trent speared an octopus! We took a trip to the beach today, it was a little cloudy and rainy today but we decided to head out anyways. Trent didn't have much luck fishing so he grabbed his spear and we went out snorkeling. He usually ventures out a little further than I like to go so I didn't see him spear this octopus but it was still exciting. I grew up eating octopus but I have never cooked one before. My mom knows how, but it's a little too late to call her so we googled how do cook it. I hope it turns out good!!


1 comment:

  1. That octopus is awesome. Can't believe he speared one! NICE!

    ReplyDelete