Boating With Friends
Gas Prices On Base
The Westin
The Westin
A few weeks ago we went out on a boat with Trent's friend Tony who just got back from Afghanistan, his wife and a few other people. We had a really good day, it was the first time I had been out on a boat since I got here. It was fun to get out in the ocean and do some fishing and snorkeling. I have never snorkeled in that deep of water before and it was really cool and really creepy. Oh, and I almost forgot one of the best parts about the boating trip is that we got to fill our gas tank up on base!!
As a wedding present Linz, Trapper, and Claudia got us a room at the Westin in Tumon Bay for our 6 month anniversary. We had an awesome time and did NOT want to come home. We had dinner at the buffet in the hotel, the theme was Seafood Feast. It was so good that Trent and I ate ourselves sick, but it was so worth it! Usually in a place like this we would never go to the pool, because who wants to sit by the pool when you could go to the beach? But since moving here we always go to the beach so it was so nice to take advantage of the swimming pool. It was so relaxing and also so nice not to have salt and sand stuck all over us for once. Today just before checking out we rented a kayak and paddled around Tumon, it was a good work out and so pretty being out on the water. Just want to say thank you Linz, Trapper and Claudia for our awesome present, we got some much needed R&R and had a great time being tourists!
We leave for Japan on Friday!! With all of the recent events, we weren't sure if we would be able to still make it to Japan. After a lot of thought we have decided to still go on this trip. I know that it's not going to be the same as when Trent visited 8 years ago but I have never been there before so I have not expectations of what this trip "should" be. I just know that it's going to be a great experience and an awesome time!
That food looks AMAZING!!!!! YUM! Glad you guys had a good time. Happy Six Month Anniversary! CHEERS!
ReplyDelete