Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy New Year!!


Tumon Bay Fireworks


Our night out on the town


High surf!


I can't believe it is already 2011! I had to work New Years Eve, but I got off just in time to rush to the party were Trent was at to ring in the New Year. The house we went to was amazing and had a great view of Tumon Bay and the fireworks. It was a nice relaxing night with tons of food as always, it was a great way to start off 2011.

The last few days the surf has been really high in Guam. Since I have been here the waves have been really mellow and from what I hear, that is usually the case. Unfortunately there were 2 locals canoeing in Tumon Bay that drowned due to the high surf. They closed all of the beaches in Guam and Trent and I found that out after we drove all the way to Ritidian. But it's better to be safe than sorry, we will just have to head to the beach another day!

Trent's school doesn't start up again until January 18th. Only a few more days of leisure til it's back to studying!!



No comments:

Post a Comment