Thursday, December 23, 2010







UOG Fall Assembly





Tumon Bay


Trent's fish



Christmas from our parents!



Trent's first semester is over!! Final grades are not in yet, but did really well this semester and I am so proud of him!! UOG put on a Fall assembly to celebrate the closing of the semester. It was held at the Marriott which included a ton of food, games and raffle prizes. We found out about it a little late and decided to stop by and check it out. Little did we know it was a lot fancier than we had thought, luckily there were other people that were in jeans too.

The other day we decided to be tourists and go to Tumon bay and go to some of the shops on the strip. It's fun to just walk around and check out all the high end stores that we can't afford, it almost felt like we were on vacation for a day! We also went up to Ritidian beach again and did some snorkeling and fishing.

I can't believe it is already Christmas!!! Trent and I aren't doing gifts this year, instead we are going to go to a nice dinner and just lounge around and enjoy the day off! However, we have some really great parents that are always thinking about us and sending us packages. Thank you parents for always being so thoughtful! And thank you to all of our friends and family for all the Christmas cards we received. We always love getting mail from our family and friends, it makes us feel a little bit closer to home! Merry Christmas everyone!! We love and miss you all!!

1 comment:

  1. I love your Christmas plans. They sound wonderful! I hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete