Monday, November 8, 2010


Our bathroom




Kitchen



Two Lover's Point



Our one and only fish that we caught on Saturday






More fishing pics


Here are some more pics of our apartment, I forgot to take a pic of our living room but I'll post that later. I know you were all dying to see our bathroom, but you have to get the full effect!

We went up to Two Lovers Point this weekend. It started rainy like crazy the minute we got there so we didn't stay too long but it had a great view.

We went fishing Saturday afternoon and caught this little guy. We must have a one fish curse because every time we go fishing we catch one right off the bat and then nothing! But we had a lot of fun hanging out on the beach and I had fun watching Trent lose his tackle almost every time he threw his line out. I'm pretty sure the fish we caught is Hawaii's state fish, we ate him, good thing we don't live in Hawaii!



1 comment:

  1. Cute apartment. Cute couple. Congratulations you guys. We love you!

    ReplyDelete