Wednesday, October 27, 2010







1. The only snake I've seen so far in Guam
2. View of Pago Bay from Trent's work
3. Two Lovers Point (haven't been there yet)
4. Trent's hamburger, two grilled cheese sandwiches with a patty in the middle....naughty
5. A pic I took on our drive to work

Sunday Trent and his friends organized a bbq on the beach so I could meet everyone. It was really nice to finally meet all these people Trent has talked about since moving here. They are all from different Micronesian islands, everyone was so friendly and the one thing that I have learned about their culture is that they LOVE to share their food with you.

Trent was in a class the other day so I decided to take a walk around campus and saw this snake. At first I thought it was just a piece of rope on the ground. I looked closer and realized it was a dead snake it was flat as a pancake and looked like it had been there for a while. Everyone keeps asking me if I have seen a snake yet (mostly just Vee), this is the only one I have seen so far so I thought I’d share!

There isn’t much else going on here. Trent is still busy catching up on school work and I am busy trying to find a job. Hopefully I will have more to post next week!



1 comment:

  1. HA! I had to go back and look at the pix of the "snake." When I first looked at it, I was like "nice rope."

    ReplyDelete