Monday, October 18, 2010

Hawaii and Guam!










1. Trent and I at Craig and Susan’s beach house
2.
Turtle bay resort, view from our lanai
3.
View of our lanai
4.
My bouquet
5.
The last 4 pictures are from my first day in Guam

We are still trying to get settled in our new apartment, but I wanted to write a quick post to update everyone. We had a great time in Hawaii visiting with family and relaxing on the beach. The day of our wedding started out with clouds and rain, but it cleared up just in time for pictures. We had great weather from there on out and it turned out to be a beautiful day. I don’t have any pictures from our wedding to post yet, but I will post those as soon as I get them.

We were supposed to get into Guam on Saturday in the afternoon. Our flight got delayed for six hours and we didn’t end up getting to Guam until early Sunday morning. It actually worked out better because we got to spend the day with Trent’s dad and step-mom, and visit with my family at the airport before we took off. Sunday morning Trent and I got some grocery shopping done, and then he took me for a tour of the island. The heat here is unlike anything I have experienced, aside from that this island is very beautiful and I am happy to call it my new home!

We still need to get our internet hooked up in our home then we will be able to post more frequently. Right now I have been coming to work with Trent so I can use the internet here. Our apartment is pretty empty right now. The only furniture we have is a bed, table, desk, TV stand but no TV. Trent’s boss is letting us use an old couch that is here on campus, we just have to find a time that his friend can help us get it to our apartment. I can’t wait until we can get everything settled so we can really enjoy our time here!

No comments:

Post a Comment