A big Thank You to Linz, Trapper and Claudia for sending us a holiday package!! Our house is looking like Christmas.
Without their help, this would have been our only decorations :)
We got our 2010 tax refund!!! The Government of Guam is hugely in debt and has been for quite some time. Some of the residents here have not received their tax refunds from 2007 to present, luckily we only had to wait a few months. Gov Guam recently got a bond approved that allowed them to pay out all of the tax refunds that they have owed to the residents. It is going to be a good Christmas for everyone here in Guam.
It's so fun to see you celebrating Halloween, then Thanksgiving, and now Christmas Guam style. You two are awesome.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the darling, and hilarious, letter that you wrote us. I know you're busy. That was really nice of you. It meant a lot to us.
I wish we could come visit you. I want to see those beaches and eat that fish! Do you yell "Wahoo" while you're eating it? I would.