Monday, October 10, 2011








Trent's birthday is still going strong, since I didn't get a chance to take him to dinner we went to Sunset grill last weekend. The food was good, but the view was the best part. Trent's birthday present was to finally get his tattoo finished. His first session was on Saturday and in two weeks his tattoo should be complete.











Our one year anniversary is tomorrow but we celebrated it over the weekend. I can't believe we have been married for a year, and I can't believe it's been a year since I moved here. Time does fly.

I ordered a Hawaiian Guava Cake, like the one that we had at our wedding. We didn't have a traditional wedding cake that we could freeze the top and eat a year later, I figured this was the next best thing. It wasn't as good as the one I remember at our wedding, but it was still pretty delish! We went to a movie, and had dinner by the sea at Jan Z's (compliments of my parents ;)), and witnessed yet another awesome sunset here in Guam. Here's to one year down and many more to come, cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment