Trent's adviser Irene is here from Utah to help Trent out with his thesis as well as for her own research that she does here on Guam. Trent has been working 7 days a week 10-12 hour days. I went to work with Trent on the 4th so that I could focus and work on some things that I know I wouldn't do it I stayed at home.
Trent working in the lab, this is where he has been spending majority of his time. I feel horrible that Trent has to work so much, but I admire his determination. I know it hasn't been easy for him, but someday all of his hard work will pay off!
Trent had to go down South to take a picture of a weather station for his thesis that is right by Jeff's Pirates Cove. Which gave us and excuse to stop and have lunch there.
Trent with Irene and her husband Bob
AND we got a pic and a tour with the owner Jeff :)
No comments:
Post a Comment